TBCH hires Emma Rush as chief executive
TBCH, the Omnicom-owned digital and direct marketing agency, has named Emma Rush as its chief executive.
Emma Rush: appointed chief executive at TBCH
A former client services director at Proximity London, she replaces Steve Grout who has left to head the digital agency Tangent Snowball.
Rush has been managing director of the independent integrated agency Baber Smith for the past two years. During that time she repositioned the agency, which added Celebrity Cruises and American Express to its client list.
Brian Curran, the chief operations officer CRM at Omnicom’s Diversified Agency Services division, said: "Emma has extensive agency leadership experience and an impressive background in managing senior relationships for clients across all sectors."
He added: "Emma’s background makes her ideal for TBCH, which occupies a unique place in the UK market as a boutique agency within a network."
The appointment marks a return to Omnicom for Rush who previously spent 14 years at Proximity London, where she was responsible for overseeing the agency’s account management and digital production teams.
Her account responsibilities included the RNLI, Royal Mail and TV Licensing.
Rush said: "TBCH is at a really exciting time in its development. We work on some fantastic clients including Three, Red Cross and the Royal Mail, and this is an ideal foundation on which to build a really successful business."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)