Nespresso has released two TV spots featuring its brand ambassador George Clooney. McCann created the ads, the first of which shows Clooney being snubbed by a woman who is more interested in spending time alone with her coffee than with him. In the second spot, Clooney sets a crowd set on Matt Damon so that he can enjoy his coffee. The work was created by Pierre Riess, Romain Guillon, Miguel Bemfica and Lee Tan, and directed by Grant Heslov through Moonwalk Films. Lowe & Partners produced the digital and print work.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London