Arena wins £3m All Leisure Group media account
Arena has won the £3 million media account for All Leisure Group after a pitch process against co- incumbent Carat Manchester.
Swan Hellenic: the British cruise line is owned by All Leisure Group
ALG is in the midst of a business integration process following the acquisition of Page & Moy Travel Group in 2012. the other incumbent on the business, Equimedia, resigned from the process in September, citing a "cultural gap".
Arena will now replace the two incumbents to handle the media planning and buying on four of ALG’s brands, its two escorted tours brands, Travelsphere and Just You, plus two cruise brands, Swan Hellenic and Voyages of Discovery.
The agency will be focusing on campaigns launching across the portfolio of ALG brands in January 2014, targeting the over-50s market through channels including print and partnerships.
Andrew Dufty, group marketing director at All Leisure Group, said: "It was always clear that Arena fully understand the market place and we're extremely excited by working with a fresh team full of great ideas."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London