Arena wins £3m All Leisure Group media account
Arena has won the £3 million media account for All Leisure Group after a pitch process against co- incumbent Carat Manchester.
Swan Hellenic: the British cruise line is owned by All Leisure Group
ALG is in the midst of a business integration process following the acquisition of Page & Moy Travel Group in 2012. the other incumbent on the business, Equimedia, resigned from the process in September, citing a "cultural gap".
Arena will now replace the two incumbents to handle the media planning and buying on four of ALG’s brands, its two escorted tours brands, Travelsphere and Just You, plus two cruise brands, Swan Hellenic and Voyages of Discovery.
The agency will be focusing on campaigns launching across the portfolio of ALG brands in January 2014, targeting the over-50s market through channels including print and partnerships.
Andrew Dufty, group marketing director at All Leisure Group, said: "It was always clear that Arena fully understand the market place and we're extremely excited by working with a fresh team full of great ideas."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)