Adam & Eve/DDB wins £5m Colman's
Adam & Eve/DDB has picked up the £5 million advertising account for the food brand Colman's.
Colman’s: drops Karmarama
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch against Mother. The process was handled by Colman’s owner, Unilever.
Karmarama, which had worked on the account since 2005, created the "John Bull" advertising campaign featuring an upper-class pantomime bull who advises a family on their evening meal.
It was also responsible for the "Season & Shake" activity, which featured the celebrity chef Tony Tobin.
Colman’s products include gravies, recipe mixes and pouring sauces. It has recently expanded into condiments with the launch of a barbecue-sauce range.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)