Adam & Eve/DDB wins £5m Colman's
Adam & Eve/DDB has picked up the £5 million advertising account for the food brand Colman's.
Colman’s: drops Karmarama
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch against Mother. The process was handled by Colman’s owner, Unilever.
Karmarama, which had worked on the account since 2005, created the "John Bull" advertising campaign featuring an upper-class pantomime bull who advises a family on their evening meal.
It was also responsible for the "Season & Shake" activity, which featured the celebrity chef Tony Tobin.
Colman’s products include gravies, recipe mixes and pouring sauces. It has recently expanded into condiments with the launch of a barbecue-sauce range.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire