Adam & Eve/DDB wins £5m Colman's
Adam & Eve/DDB has picked up the £5 million advertising account for the food brand Colman's.
Colman’s: drops Karmarama
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch against Mother. The process was handled by Colman’s owner, Unilever.
Karmarama, which had worked on the account since 2005, created the "John Bull" advertising campaign featuring an upper-class pantomime bull who advises a family on their evening meal.
It was also responsible for the "Season & Shake" activity, which featured the celebrity chef Tony Tobin.
Colman’s products include gravies, recipe mixes and pouring sauces. It has recently expanded into condiments with the launch of a barbecue-sauce range.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)