Adam & Eve/DDB wins £5m Colman's
Adam & Eve/DDB has picked up the £5 million advertising account for the food brand Colman's.
Colman’s: drops Karmarama
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch against Mother. The process was handled by Colman’s owner, Unilever.
Karmarama, which had worked on the account since 2005, created the "John Bull" advertising campaign featuring an upper-class pantomime bull who advises a family on their evening meal.
It was also responsible for the "Season & Shake" activity, which featured the celebrity chef Tony Tobin.
Colman’s products include gravies, recipe mixes and pouring sauces. It has recently expanded into condiments with the launch of a barbecue-sauce range.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton