Adam & Eve/DDB wins £5m Colman's
Adam & Eve/DDB has picked up the £5 million advertising account for the food brand Colman's.
Colman’s: drops Karmarama
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch against Mother. The process was handled by Colman’s owner, Unilever.
Karmarama, which had worked on the account since 2005, created the "John Bull" advertising campaign featuring an upper-class pantomime bull who advises a family on their evening meal.
It was also responsible for the "Season & Shake" activity, which featured the celebrity chef Tony Tobin.
Colman’s products include gravies, recipe mixes and pouring sauces. It has recently expanded into condiments with the launch of a barbecue-sauce range.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Planner or Brand Strategist (called Insights Manager internally) Girl Hub. Competitive, Ethiopia (ET)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Brand Partnership Executive - GB Tourism Ireland £28,564 - £34,685 , London
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Forster c. £40k + benefits, London Bridge Station, London (Greater)
- PR Executive - Maternity Contract AF Selection £24,000 - £30,000, Worcestershire