Inferno boosts creative team with Dirk Van Dooren hire
Inferno has hired former Fallon creative associate, Dirk Van Dooren, as its head of visual output, replacing Mark Dickens.
Dirk Van Dooren: joins Inferno as head of visual output
He will be charged with curating the agency’s creative and design work, and will report to the chief creative officer, Al Young.
Earlier in his career, Van Dooren co-founded Tomato, a collective of artists, designers, musicians and writers, in 1991.
He has also held the role of executive creative director at the fashion label, Aspesi, since 1994, and between 2008 and 2010 was creative associate at Fallon, working on Cadbury’s and French Connection, among others.
Young said: "Dirk’s hire is a coup for Inferno. He is one of the best art directors I have worked with and his pedigree speaks for itself. And he brings with him, more than just an exceptional eye and design mindfulness. He has a broader curiosity for the world around him, which will benefit our clients as much as it does".
Dickens joined Inferno in June, but left to pursue a different career.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire