MasterCard reviews $200m media
MasterCard has launched a review of its estimated $200 million global media planning and buying account.
MasterCard: sister shop McCann Erickson handles advertising
The company issued RFIs to agencies this week and will run the pitch from its head office in Purchase, New York.
UM has worked with MasterCard in various markets since the agency was founded in 1997. It won the US business in 2010 in a move that consolidated all of the company’s media into the shop.
Raja Rajamannar became the chief marketing officer in September. He replaced Alfredo Gangotena, who was in the role for three years.
UM declined to comment. MasterCard did not respond to requests for comment.
UM’s sister Interpublic agency McCann Erickson handles MasterCard’s global advertising.
The company spent $182 million in the top 12 markets in 2011, according to Recma.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- SEO Executive - Retail - £30K - Hertfordshire Salt £25000 - £30000 per annum, Watford
- Insight Manager EMR £65000 - £75000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London