MasterCard reviews $200m media
MasterCard has launched a review of its estimated $200 million global media planning and buying account.
MasterCard: sister shop McCann Erickson handles advertising
The company issued RFIs to agencies this week and will run the pitch from its head office in Purchase, New York.
UM has worked with MasterCard in various markets since the agency was founded in 1997. It won the US business in 2010 in a move that consolidated all of the company’s media into the shop.
Raja Rajamannar became the chief marketing officer in September. He replaced Alfredo Gangotena, who was in the role for three years.
UM declined to comment. MasterCard did not respond to requests for comment.
UM’s sister Interpublic agency McCann Erickson handles MasterCard’s global advertising.
The company spent $182 million in the top 12 markets in 2011, according to Recma.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)