Peter Duffy, marketing director, easyJet
Long gone are the DIY days of Stelios and his bright orange, budget approach to advertising. Since Duffy joined the airline three years ago, his strategic (and slightly cheeky) mindset has taken the brand to new heights.
His personality shines through in easyJet’s ads, making him a perfect fit with the brand’s new direction: its latest spot shows a variety of people eating ice cream, applying sun cream or sitting down to talk, spliced into a short, snappy film that captures its people-focused service.
Duffy has continued to push the airline’s modernisation, rolling out mobile boarding cards and racking up its business-traveller numbers to 10m.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)