Peter Duffy, marketing director, easyJet
Long gone are the DIY days of Stelios and his bright orange, budget approach to advertising. Since Duffy joined the airline three years ago, his strategic (and slightly cheeky) mindset has taken the brand to new heights.
His personality shines through in easyJet’s ads, making him a perfect fit with the brand’s new direction: its latest spot shows a variety of people eating ice cream, applying sun cream or sitting down to talk, spliced into a short, snappy film that captures its people-focused service.
Duffy has continued to push the airline’s modernisation, rolling out mobile boarding cards and racking up its business-traveller numbers to 10m.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire