Peter Duffy, marketing director, easyJet
Long gone are the DIY days of Stelios and his bright orange, budget approach to advertising. Since Duffy joined the airline three years ago, his strategic (and slightly cheeky) mindset has taken the brand to new heights.
His personality shines through in easyJet’s ads, making him a perfect fit with the brand’s new direction: its latest spot shows a variety of people eating ice cream, applying sun cream or sitting down to talk, spliced into a short, snappy film that captures its people-focused service.
Duffy has continued to push the airline’s modernisation, rolling out mobile boarding cards and racking up its business-traveller numbers to 10m.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London