Pippa Dunn, chief marketing officer, EE
The recent announcement that chief of brand and communications Steven Day is leaving EE has meant Dunn’s steady progression through senior management roles at Orange, and now EE, takes a further step. As chief marketing officer for consumer, Dunn now has the EE brand team reporting to her.
She joined Orange from NTL in 2003, but cut her marketing teeth in the world of FMCG, working for Coca-Cola for five years. The coming year will be an interesting time for Dunn and EE as they move on from the Kevin Bacon launch work and build on the 1m customers that have signed up to its 4G network.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £47,000 + benefits, London