Pippa Dunn, chief marketing officer, EE
The recent announcement that chief of brand and communications Steven Day is leaving EE has meant Dunn’s steady progression through senior management roles at Orange, and now EE, takes a further step. As chief marketing officer for consumer, Dunn now has the EE brand team reporting to her.
She joined Orange from NTL in 2003, but cut her marketing teeth in the world of FMCG, working for Coca-Cola for five years. The coming year will be an interesting time for Dunn and EE as they move on from the Kevin Bacon launch work and build on the 1m customers that have signed up to its 4G network.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London