Sally Cowdry, marketing and consumer director, Camelot
When Cowdry was considering a career move earlier this year, her challenge was finding a position that gave her the same sort of boardroom influence that she had earned at O2/Telefónica. In the end it was lottery operator Camelot that offered the forthright and ambitious marketer the platform she was looking for, and – perhaps – the prospect of one day stepping into the shoes of managing director Andy Duncan.
Her first big task at Camelot was to launch the new Lotto, which, characteristically, she pulled off without a hitch. Expect some marketing surprises from Camelot now.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)