Sally Cowdry, marketing and consumer director, Camelot
When Cowdry was considering a career move earlier this year, her challenge was finding a position that gave her the same sort of boardroom influence that she had earned at O2/Telefónica. In the end it was lottery operator Camelot that offered the forthright and ambitious marketer the platform she was looking for, and – perhaps – the prospect of one day stepping into the shoes of managing director Andy Duncan.
Her first big task at Camelot was to launch the new Lotto, which, characteristically, she pulled off without a hitch. Expect some marketing surprises from Camelot now.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)