Sally Cowdry, marketing and consumer director, Camelot
When Cowdry was considering a career move earlier this year, her challenge was finding a position that gave her the same sort of boardroom influence that she had earned at O2/Telefónica. In the end it was lottery operator Camelot that offered the forthright and ambitious marketer the platform she was looking for, and – perhaps – the prospect of one day stepping into the shoes of managing director Andy Duncan.
Her first big task at Camelot was to launch the new Lotto, which, characteristically, she pulled off without a hitch. Expect some marketing surprises from Camelot now.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)