Jean-Claude Van Damme, two trucks, one epic split
The muscles from Brussels is back and this time he's split his legs between two travelling Volvo trucks.
Volvo: Jean-Claude Van Damme stars in clip
In a live test set up to demonstrate the "precision and directional stability of Volvo dynamic streering", on a closed-off landing field in Spain, Jean-Claude Van Damme takes the stand on top of the two trucks’ wing mirrors.
The vehicles start to drive backwards and slowly split apart just enough for Van Damme to perform his trademark move, to a soundtrack of Enya, while the sun rises.
Director: Andreas Nilsson
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Director or Senior Account Director (Partnerships) air recruitment £40k-60k, Central London
- Account Manager and Senior Account Manager (Integrated) air recruitment £25k-£38k, Central London