Anthony Ireson, UK marketing director, Ford Motor Company
Ireson is successfully shifting Ford from discount advertising to a brand-led approach, shown in this year’s "Quotes" campaign. He’s also on a mission to improve the dealership experience, rolling out a format that takes inspiration from Apple stores.
Thanks to him, too, dealers can now download and print digital ads for local marketing that tap into nationwide campaigns.
His ambition is paying off: Ford’s share of retail sales is rising for the first time in years, up from 11.6% in 2010 (before he started) to 13.3%.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Senior Category Executive JV Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, West Yorkshire
- Key Account Manager Haymarket Media Group Depending on experience plus commission, Teddington, Middlesex