Anthony Ireson, UK marketing director, Ford Motor Company
Ireson is successfully shifting Ford from discount advertising to a brand-led approach, shown in this year’s "Quotes" campaign. He’s also on a mission to improve the dealership experience, rolling out a format that takes inspiration from Apple stores.
Thanks to him, too, dealers can now download and print digital ads for local marketing that tap into nationwide campaigns.
His ambition is paying off: Ford’s share of retail sales is rising for the first time in years, up from 11.6% in 2010 (before he started) to 13.3%.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London