Keith Moor, director of brand and communications, Santander
Moor is another financial-services marketer to have got cosy with celebrities over the past 12 months. The affable Liverpudlian oversaw the recruitment of British Olympic gold-medallist Jessica Ennis-Hill, Formula One star Jenson Button and golfer Rory McIlroy to promote the bank’s 123 current account.
The ads initially featured celebs surprising members of the public with information about its products. Moor, who joined Santander’s predecessor Abbey in 1995, has also been busy overseeing a review of the brand’s media-agency arrangements.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End