Keith Moor, director of brand and communications, Santander
Moor is another financial-services marketer to have got cosy with celebrities over the past 12 months. The affable Liverpudlian oversaw the recruitment of British Olympic gold-medallist Jessica Ennis-Hill, Formula One star Jenson Button and golfer Rory McIlroy to promote the bank’s 123 current account.
The ads initially featured celebs surprising members of the public with information about its products. Moor, who joined Santander’s predecessor Abbey in 1995, has also been busy overseeing a review of the brand’s media-agency arrangements.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...