Keith Moor, director of brand and communications, Santander
Moor is another financial-services marketer to have got cosy with celebrities over the past 12 months. The affable Liverpudlian oversaw the recruitment of British Olympic gold-medallist Jessica Ennis-Hill, Formula One star Jenson Button and golfer Rory McIlroy to promote the bank’s 123 current account.
The ads initially featured celebs surprising members of the public with information about its products. Moor, who joined Santander’s predecessor Abbey in 1995, has also been busy overseeing a review of the brand’s media-agency arrangements.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - DIRECT AND DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Cirencester
- Senior Account Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London