Keith Moor, director of brand and communications, Santander
Moor is another financial-services marketer to have got cosy with celebrities over the past 12 months. The affable Liverpudlian oversaw the recruitment of British Olympic gold-medallist Jessica Ennis-Hill, Formula One star Jenson Button and golfer Rory McIlroy to promote the bank’s 123 current account.
The ads initially featured celebs surprising members of the public with information about its products. Moor, who joined Santander’s predecessor Abbey in 1995, has also been busy overseeing a review of the brand’s media-agency arrangements.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)