Keith Moor, director of brand and communications, Santander
Moor is another financial-services marketer to have got cosy with celebrities over the past 12 months. The affable Liverpudlian oversaw the recruitment of British Olympic gold-medallist Jessica Ennis-Hill, Formula One star Jenson Button and golfer Rory McIlroy to promote the bank’s 123 current account.
The ads initially featured celebs surprising members of the public with information about its products. Moor, who joined Santander’s predecessor Abbey in 1995, has also been busy overseeing a review of the brand’s media-agency arrangements.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)