Simon Stewart, chief marketing officer and chairman, Britvic Worldwide Brands
It’s no secret that Britvic has been in choppy waters since mid-2012, first tackling a safety scare with its Robinsons Fruit Shoots brand and a subsequent recall, which cost £25m, then being hit by the collapse of a planned merger with Irn-Bru owner AG Barr.
Stewart has been integral to Britvic’s ability to weather these storms, with the company revealing this year that its revenues have climbed, due to a substantially stronger marketing programme and building on brand value with campaigns such as Pepsi’s, featuring Beyoncé, and Robinsons’ annual Wimbledon tennis tie-up.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...