Musa Tariq, global senior director, social media and community, Nike
A lover of pranks, Tariq is locked in a long-running practical-joke battle with ex-Topshop CMO Justin Cooke that is escalating by the day. Despite this, Cooke describes Tariq as a "gentleman". He joined Nike from a similar role at Burberry at the end of last year and is now based at the sportswear and equipment brand’s US headquarters.
Nike continues to make strides in digital innovation with its Nike+ Fuelband; the next focus will be on the Nike+ Move app, which integrates with the motion-sensor chip in the Apple iPhone 5S.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manger Brand Recruitment Negotiable, Wellingborough
- Account Manager - Media Sales, TV & Digital Boyce Recruitment Base Salary depends on exp + Commission and Bens., London (Central), London (Greater)