Musa Tariq, global senior director, social media and community, Nike
A lover of pranks, Tariq is locked in a long-running practical-joke battle with ex-Topshop CMO Justin Cooke that is escalating by the day. Despite this, Cooke describes Tariq as a "gentleman". He joined Nike from a similar role at Burberry at the end of last year and is now based at the sportswear and equipment brand’s US headquarters.
Nike continues to make strides in digital innovation with its Nike+ Fuelband; the next focus will be on the Nike+ Move app, which integrates with the motion-sensor chip in the Apple iPhone 5S.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- PR Assistant / Junior PR Account Executive AF Selection £15,000 - £17,000 depending on experience, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael Day rate c£275-£300, London (Central), London (Greater)