Musa Tariq, global senior director, social media and community, Nike
A lover of pranks, Tariq is locked in a long-running practical-joke battle with ex-Topshop CMO Justin Cooke that is escalating by the day. Despite this, Cooke describes Tariq as a "gentleman". He joined Nike from a similar role at Burberry at the end of last year and is now based at the sportswear and equipment brand’s US headquarters.
Nike continues to make strides in digital innovation with its Nike+ Fuelband; the next focus will be on the Nike+ Move app, which integrates with the motion-sensor chip in the Apple iPhone 5S.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London