Simon Wallis, sales and marketing director, Domino's Pizza
Wallis has carved out quite a profile in the marketing industry and never lets Domino’s marketing rest on its laurels. The brand’s mobile app, which he acknowledged might have been viewed as "risky" by some, now accounts for 25% of sales.
Wallis has embraced ecommerce and digital marketing and took criticism of the ITV/Tom Daley diving show Splash!, which Domino’s sponsored, on the chin. Indeed, in light of negative tweets about the show’s quality, he simply said it was better for a brand to be talked about than ignored. This year’s branding work, using the "Campaigning for greatness" line, has focused on pizza quality.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London