Kaitlyn Wilkins, global director of social media, Burberry
A new entry in our Power 100, Wilkins joined Burberry in March following the departure of Musa Tariq to Nike. It was a tough act to follow, but the luxury fashion brand has gone from strength to strength, particularly embracing visual platforms such as Instagram. London Fashion Week also proved a big success as the brand dominated buzz surrounding the event on Twitter and Instagram, while its innovative use of Pinterest showed it isn’t afraid to experiment with the right channels. At 157 years of age, Burberry continues to put social media at its core.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Freelance Mid-Senior Digital Project Manager's required Source £200 - £350 per day, London