Sony reveals PS4 sales hit million mark within 24 hours
Sony has revealed it sold a million units of its PlayStation 4 console in the first 24 hours of release in the US, as it gears up to launch the device across Europe on 29 November.
Sony PlayStation 4: TV ad promotes imminent European launch of games console
The console, which went on sale in the
To build up anticipation ahead of PlayStation 4’s release in
Last week, the brand installed huge glowing PlayStation symbols on
In October, Sony released a film charting the history of its PlayStation console. The clip used a steadycam shot, beginning in an inner-city
Microsoft's rival console Xbox One goes on sale across both the
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London