Sony reveals PS4 sales hit million mark within 24 hours
Sony has revealed it sold a million units of its PlayStation 4 console in the first 24 hours of release in the US, as it gears up to launch the device across Europe on 29 November.
Sony PlayStation 4: TV ad promotes imminent European launch of games console
The console, which went on sale in the
To build up anticipation ahead of PlayStation 4’s release in
Last week, the brand installed huge glowing PlayStation symbols on
In October, Sony released a film charting the history of its PlayStation console. The clip used a steadycam shot, beginning in an inner-city
Microsoft's rival console Xbox One goes on sale across both the
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London