02 hires MBA for b2b digital account
02 has hired MBA to handle its b2b digital account following a competitive pitch.
O2: be more dog by VCCP
The win means MBA will help promote Telefonica-owned O2 to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) through predominantly digital communications. MBA’s work could also include other platforms.
The incumbent on the account was TMP, which was involved in the review.
O2 defines SMB as anything from SOHO [single office/home office] companies employing one to ten people, right up to businesses employing 2,000 people.
Stephen Maher, the chief executive of MBA, said: "We cannot wait to help 02 ‘be more dog’ in the way the brand is positioned to the business audience through the creation of some really exciting digital work."
Campaign revealed the pitch was taking place in May. ISBA advised O2 on the review in its early stages.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)