02 hires MBA for b2b digital account
02 has hired MBA to handle its b2b digital account following a competitive pitch.
O2: be more dog by VCCP
The win means MBA will help promote Telefonica-owned O2 to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) through predominantly digital communications. MBA’s work could also include other platforms.
The incumbent on the account was TMP, which was involved in the review.
O2 defines SMB as anything from SOHO [single office/home office] companies employing one to ten people, right up to businesses employing 2,000 people.
Stephen Maher, the chief executive of MBA, said: "We cannot wait to help 02 ‘be more dog’ in the way the brand is positioned to the business audience through the creation of some really exciting digital work."
Campaign revealed the pitch was taking place in May. ISBA advised O2 on the review in its early stages.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)