Mindshare wins Apollo Tyres in global media pitch
Apollo Tyres has hired Mindshare as its global media agency, following a multi-agency pitch.
Apollo Tyres: hires Mindshare as its global media agency
The review was handled by the brand's global marketing office in London and the mandate covers online and offline media.
Apollo Tyres was announced as the official tyre partner of Manchester United in the UK and India in August.
Prior to the development, ZenithOptimedia handled the account in India.
Marco Paracciani, the chief marketing officer, Apollo Tyres, said: "While we have been expanding across geographies, the need was felt to have a global agency on board, which will fit in strategically at a global level, and operate on both regional as well as global levels.
"We chose Mindshare due to their strategic approach and for their comfort with sports associations, which was necessary considering our tie-up with Manchester United Football Club for the Indian and UK markets."
Gera Sulinska will coordinate the account from London as the global client lead at Mindshare Worldwide.
She said: "We look forward to forging a great partnership and to help grow their business through innovative and adaptive marketing strategies."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire