Mindshare wins Apollo Tyres in global media pitch
Apollo Tyres has hired Mindshare as its global media agency, following a multi-agency pitch.
Apollo Tyres: hires Mindshare as its global media agency
The review was handled by the brand's global marketing office in London and the mandate covers online and offline media.
Apollo Tyres was announced as the official tyre partner of Manchester United in the UK and India in August.
Prior to the development, ZenithOptimedia handled the account in India.
Marco Paracciani, the chief marketing officer, Apollo Tyres, said: "While we have been expanding across geographies, the need was felt to have a global agency on board, which will fit in strategically at a global level, and operate on both regional as well as global levels.
"We chose Mindshare due to their strategic approach and for their comfort with sports associations, which was necessary considering our tie-up with Manchester United Football Club for the Indian and UK markets."
Gera Sulinska will coordinate the account from London as the global client lead at Mindshare Worldwide.
She said: "We look forward to forging a great partnership and to help grow their business through innovative and adaptive marketing strategies."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London