Pitch update: British Airways refines details following creative pitches
British Airways: the airline’s long-running ad review is expected to end soon
With the creative pitches out of the way, British Airways is still refining some of the finer details of its mammoth advertising review. It is now examining the production and content capabilities of those invited to participate. An announcement on the final winner is expected shortly.
Agencies are also preparing their credentials for the global Tiffany & Co pitch, which is being run out of New York. Meanwhile, Whitehall has been busy. With the weather closing in, the Government Procurement Service has contacted agencies on its roster inviting them to pitch for its long-running winter flu brief for the
The GPS has also been busy shortlisting for its dementia brief, with a final stage held at the Cabinet Office this week. Agencies were apparently invited to participate in a Dragons’ Den-style process in which they set up stalls so that "dragons" (such as the Health Secretary, Jeremy Hunt) could come around and quiz them. Who thought the Government could be such fun?
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)