UNICEF is most followed international organisation on Twitter
All leading international organisations now have a Twitter account, and half of their leaders have active personal accounts according to ‘Twiplomacy’, an analysis by Burson-Marsteller of the way that international organisations use Twitter.
It found that the United Nations Children's Fund (@UNICEF) is the most followed international body, while @UNICEF and the European Organisation for Nuclear Research (@CERN) are the most effective tweeting organisations because their tweets are retweeted on average more than 100 times.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Brand Partnerships Manager Lipton Fleming £20000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus , London