UNICEF is most followed international organisation on Twitter
All leading international organisations now have a Twitter account, and half of their leaders have active personal accounts according to ‘Twiplomacy’, an analysis by Burson-Marsteller of the way that international organisations use Twitter.
It found that the United Nations Children's Fund (@UNICEF) is the most followed international body, while @UNICEF and the European Organisation for Nuclear Research (@CERN) are the most effective tweeting organisations because their tweets are retweeted on average more than 100 times.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- planning director > ATL > LONDON's BEST collectivo Up to £100,000 per annum + benefits, London