UNICEF is most followed international organisation on Twitter
All leading international organisations now have a Twitter account, and half of their leaders have active personal accounts according to ‘Twiplomacy’, an analysis by Burson-Marsteller of the way that international organisations use Twitter.
It found that the United Nations Children's Fund (@UNICEF) is the most followed international body, while @UNICEF and the European Organisation for Nuclear Research (@CERN) are the most effective tweeting organisations because their tweets are retweeted on average more than 100 times.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire