TBWA\Amsterdam scoops Kayak brief
Kayak.com, the US-based travel search engine, has appointed TBWA\Amsterdam as its European ad agency.
Kayak: hires TBWA\Amsterdam as its European ad agency
TBWA\Amsterdam won the business after a competitive pitch, beating Scholz & Friends Berlin and VCCP Berlin. The research company Grupo Consultores ran the pitch through its Madrid office.
There was no incumbent on the account, although Kayak has previously used the New York agency Barton F Graf 9000 for its advertising.
At the beginning of the year, Kayak appointed ZenithOptimedia to handle its digital and offline media planning and buying business across Europe after a competitive pitch.
Simon Neefjes, the chief executive of TBWA\Amsterdam, said: "We are very, very happy with Kayak. It's a very successful and leading technology company with a clear focus and a love for creative work, as already is shown in the great work of Barton F Graf in the US.
"In the pitch process, we have created a SWAT, a creative process using TBWA creatives from six countries to help create the ideas. Because of the opportunity to have direct contact with Kayak's Robert Birge and Stephanie Retchko, we were able to really work together and operate very efficiently."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Digital Project Manager / Business Analyst - Client Side Salt £35000 - £50000 per annum + + Benefits , London
- Digital Resourcer Creative Recruitment £16000 - £18000 per annum + OTE £20k, City of London