Nato hires M&C Saatchi to help with comms
Nato has hired M&C Saatchi to advise it on its communications.
Nato: hires M&C Saatchi
The agency group will help the military alliance organisation’s Allied Rapid Reaction Corps on its comms, including, but not limited to, the force’s social media response to terrorist attacks.
Earlier this month M&C Saatchi executives provided communications advice during an ARRC exercise involving 2,500 soldiers. The M&C Saatchi staff responded to social media comments from pretend terrorists on a simulated network.
A spokeswoman for M&C Saatchi declined to comment. A spokesman for Nato had not returned request for comment by the time of publication.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Creative Director - Digital Network Career Consultants £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London