Nato hires M&C Saatchi to help with comms
Nato has hired M&C Saatchi to advise it on its communications.
Nato: hires M&C Saatchi
The agency group will help the military alliance organisation’s Allied Rapid Reaction Corps on its comms, including, but not limited to, the force’s social media response to terrorist attacks.
Earlier this month M&C Saatchi executives provided communications advice during an ARRC exercise involving 2,500 soldiers. The M&C Saatchi staff responded to social media comments from pretend terrorists on a simulated network.
A spokeswoman for M&C Saatchi declined to comment. A spokesman for Nato had not returned request for comment by the time of publication.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)