Nato hires M&C Saatchi to help with comms
Nato has hired M&C Saatchi to advise it on its communications.
Nato: hires M&C Saatchi
The agency group will help the military alliance organisation’s Allied Rapid Reaction Corps on its comms, including, but not limited to, the force’s social media response to terrorist attacks.
Earlier this month M&C Saatchi executives provided communications advice during an ARRC exercise involving 2,500 soldiers. The M&C Saatchi staff responded to social media comments from pretend terrorists on a simulated network.
A spokeswoman for M&C Saatchi declined to comment. A spokesman for Nato had not returned request for comment by the time of publication.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)