Nato hires M&C Saatchi to help with comms
Nato has hired M&C Saatchi to advise it on its communications.
Nato: hires M&C Saatchi
The agency group will help the military alliance organisation’s Allied Rapid Reaction Corps on its comms, including, but not limited to, the force’s social media response to terrorist attacks.
Earlier this month M&C Saatchi executives provided communications advice during an ARRC exercise involving 2,500 soldiers. The M&C Saatchi staff responded to social media comments from pretend terrorists on a simulated network.
A spokeswoman for M&C Saatchi declined to comment. A spokesman for Nato had not returned request for comment by the time of publication.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire