Nato hires M&C Saatchi to help with comms
Nato has hired M&C Saatchi to advise it on its communications.
Nato: hires M&C Saatchi
The agency group will help the military alliance organisation’s Allied Rapid Reaction Corps on its comms, including, but not limited to, the force’s social media response to terrorist attacks.
Earlier this month M&C Saatchi executives provided communications advice during an ARRC exercise involving 2,500 soldiers. The M&C Saatchi staff responded to social media comments from pretend terrorists on a simulated network.
A spokeswoman for M&C Saatchi declined to comment. A spokesman for Nato had not returned request for comment by the time of publication.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)