Grey Possible hires Bhavin Pabari and Matt Kemp
Grey Possible, the digital division of Grey London, has hired Hypernaked's Bhavin Pabari and Matt Kemp from Poke, as senior digital strategist and digital strategist respectively.
Wayne Brown: managing director of Grey Possible
The hirings coincide with a management restructure at the business, which is a joint venture between WPP agencies Grey and Possible, and the creation of a dedicated management team.
The agency’s managing director, Wayne Brown, has hired Possible’s Moya Jakobsson to lead client services as the managing partner, Jez Dutton has become the strategy director, and Grey's Leanne Esposito becomes the delivery director.
Brown said: "We're delighted to have strategic talent like Bhavin and Matt join us at Grey Possible. They share our ambition to do the best integrated digital work in London and they have the skills and expertise to make it happen."
Jakobsson was previously a business director at Possible, Dutton was head of digital strategy at Grey London and Esposito was head of digital delivery at Grey London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Social Content Producer leading London Digital Agency highly progressive social account Ramsden Road c.£40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Secure Connectivity Product Manager Barclay Meade £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Berkshire
- Digital Fundraising Analyst PFJ £34000.00 - £41500.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager | Luxury | £28,000 Dynamic New Alliances £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Midweight Copywriter Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (South), London (Greater)