Grey Possible hires Bhavin Pabari and Matt Kemp
Grey Possible, the digital division of Grey London, has hired Hypernaked's Bhavin Pabari and Matt Kemp from Poke, as senior digital strategist and digital strategist respectively.
Wayne Brown: managing director of Grey Possible
The hirings coincide with a management restructure at the business, which is a joint venture between WPP agencies Grey and Possible, and the creation of a dedicated management team.
The agency’s managing director, Wayne Brown, has hired Possible’s Moya Jakobsson to lead client services as the managing partner, Jez Dutton has become the strategy director, and Grey's Leanne Esposito becomes the delivery director.
Brown said: "We're delighted to have strategic talent like Bhavin and Matt join us at Grey Possible. They share our ambition to do the best integrated digital work in London and they have the skills and expertise to make it happen."
Jakobsson was previously a business director at Possible, Dutton was head of digital strategy at Grey London and Esposito was head of digital delivery at Grey London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager/ Comms Planner Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London