You'll never know what it's like to be an HIV positive mother in Africa
Walking miles to a clinic, being kicked out of home, giving birth alone and waiting to find out if your baby has HIV - all shown here happening in Western society.
The film puts the experience of HIV-positive African mothers in the narrative of a Western woman living in a global city dealing with an over-stretched health system, and the lack of support experienced by some of the 1.3mHIV positive pregnant women in sub-Saharan Africa each year.
Charity mothers2mothers are helping to prevent HIV-positive women pass the disease onto their babies and reduce child and maternal mortality rates.
Director: Martin de Thurah
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)