You'll never know what it's like to be an HIV positive mother in Africa
Walking miles to a clinic, being kicked out of home, giving birth alone and waiting to find out if your baby has HIV - all shown here happening in Western society.
The film puts the experience of HIV-positive African mothers in the narrative of a Western woman living in a global city dealing with an over-stretched health system, and the lack of support experienced by some of the 1.3mHIV positive pregnant women in sub-Saharan Africa each year.
Charity mothers2mothers are helping to prevent HIV-positive women pass the disease onto their babies and reduce child and maternal mortality rates.
Director: Martin de Thurah
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)