Save the Children "The Killing" by Contagious Content
Save the Children has spoofed the Danish crime drama The Killing to promote its Christmas Jumper Day fundraiser. The film, which was created by the ad agency Contagious Content, uses footage from The Killing but replaces the subtitles. It shows the detective Sarah Lund venting her ire at colleagues for not wearing Christmas jumpers for charity. It was created and directed by Jonathan Brooks and Mat Laroche through Mistress Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...