Save the Children "The Killing" by Contagious Content
Save the Children has spoofed the Danish crime drama The Killing to promote its Christmas Jumper Day fundraiser. The film, which was created by the ad agency Contagious Content, uses footage from The Killing but replaces the subtitles. It shows the detective Sarah Lund venting her ire at colleagues for not wearing Christmas jumpers for charity. It was created and directed by Jonathan Brooks and Mat Laroche through Mistress Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £60k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (West), London (Greater) / Twickenham, Lo...
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Propel £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)