Save the Children "The Killing" by Contagious Content
Save the Children has spoofed the Danish crime drama The Killing to promote its Christmas Jumper Day fundraiser. The film, which was created by the ad agency Contagious Content, uses footage from The Killing but replaces the subtitles. It shows the detective Sarah Lund venting her ire at colleagues for not wearing Christmas jumpers for charity. It was created and directed by Jonathan Brooks and Mat Laroche through Mistress Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £60000 per annum + Benefits, London