Save the Children "The Killing" by Contagious Content
Save the Children has spoofed the Danish crime drama The Killing to promote its Christmas Jumper Day fundraiser. The film, which was created by the ad agency Contagious Content, uses footage from The Killing but replaces the subtitles. It shows the detective Sarah Lund venting her ire at colleagues for not wearing Christmas jumpers for charity. It was created and directed by Jonathan Brooks and Mat Laroche through Mistress Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...