W&K snares Paddy Power creatives
Wieden & Kennedy London has hired the creative team that worked on Paddy Power at Crispin Porter & Bogusky.
The art director Christen Brestrup and the copywriter Bertie Scrase join W&K’s London office on 2 December. They will work across a range of accounts and report to the executive creative directors Kim Papworth and Tony Davidson.
At Crispin Porter & Bogusky, they also worked on Diesel and Microsoft. The pair created Paddy Power’s recent "taser" spot, as well as "chav tranquiliser" and "Chairman Kim". They joined the agency in 2011.
The duo previously worked at WCRS on clients including Weetabix, The Sun and Transport for London, and before that spent five years at Leo Burnett.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...