W&K snares Paddy Power creatives
Wieden & Kennedy London has hired the creative team that worked on Paddy Power at Crispin Porter & Bogusky.
The art director Christen Brestrup and the copywriter Bertie Scrase join W&K’s London office on 2 December. They will work across a range of accounts and report to the executive creative directors Kim Papworth and Tony Davidson.
At Crispin Porter & Bogusky, they also worked on Diesel and Microsoft. The pair created Paddy Power’s recent "taser" spot, as well as "chav tranquiliser" and "Chairman Kim". They joined the agency in 2011.
The duo previously worked at WCRS on clients including Weetabix, The Sun and Transport for London, and before that spent five years at Leo Burnett.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Digital Content Editor Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London