W&K snares Paddy Power creatives
Wieden & Kennedy London has hired the creative team that worked on Paddy Power at Crispin Porter & Bogusky.
The art director Christen Brestrup and the copywriter Bertie Scrase join W&K’s London office on 2 December. They will work across a range of accounts and report to the executive creative directors Kim Papworth and Tony Davidson.
At Crispin Porter & Bogusky, they also worked on Diesel and Microsoft. The pair created Paddy Power’s recent "taser" spot, as well as "chav tranquiliser" and "Chairman Kim". They joined the agency in 2011.
The duo previously worked at WCRS on clients including Weetabix, The Sun and Transport for London, and before that spent five years at Leo Burnett.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)