W&K snares Paddy Power creatives
Wieden & Kennedy London has hired the creative team that worked on Paddy Power at Crispin Porter & Bogusky.
The art director Christen Brestrup and the copywriter Bertie Scrase join W&K’s London office on 2 December. They will work across a range of accounts and report to the executive creative directors Kim Papworth and Tony Davidson.
At Crispin Porter & Bogusky, they also worked on Diesel and Microsoft. The pair created Paddy Power’s recent "taser" spot, as well as "chav tranquiliser" and "Chairman Kim". They joined the agency in 2011.
The duo previously worked at WCRS on clients including Weetabix, The Sun and Transport for London, and before that spent five years at Leo Burnett.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London