Albion hands ECD position to Andy Cutbill
Albion has hired the former R/GA London creative director Andy Cutbill as the executive creative director. He replaces Nick Darken, who has been promoted to group creative partner.
Cutbill joins Albion this week. He will report to the founder and chief executive, Jason Goodman, and will lead creative output for clients including Comparethemarket.com and Wonga.com.
Most recently, Cutbill has worked as a freelance creative strategist. Before R/GA, he was at AKQA, where he worked on the Cannes Cyber Grand Prix-winning "eco:drive" campaign for Fiat.
Goodman said: "We are experiencing major growth at Albion and continuing to work with some of the world’s most dynamic entrepreneurs, so we are always looking to invest in our senior team. I’ve wanted Andy to join Albion since the day we met. He is one of the best creative thinkers in London and has an
Cutbill said: "Albion has all the tools needed to cement the agency as a disruptor within the industry."
Darken, who joined Albion in 2009, will be responsible for the agency’s group services, including its performance marketing arm Albion Cell and the PR shop Albion Drive.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)