Lida nets comms brief from lottery operator
Camelot, the operator of the National Lottery, has awarded Lida a new brief to improve the way it communicates with people who play its lottery and scratch-card games.
The appointment does not affect Camelot’s other agencies, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, Havas Media and OMD UK.
Sally Cowdry, the marketing and consumer director at Camelot, said: "This work is in its infancy, but we look forward to working with Lida and are delighted that they will be bringing their enthusiasm and specialist expertise to this project."
AMV recently created a campaign to promote the revamped Lotto after the price of a ticket doubled to £2.
The overhaul, which increased the overall prize fund, was partly in response to flagging sales.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Propel £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Web Designer Propel £28000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes