Lida nets comms brief from lottery operator
Camelot, the operator of the National Lottery, has awarded Lida a new brief to improve the way it communicates with people who play its lottery and scratch-card games.
The appointment does not affect Camelot’s other agencies, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, Havas Media and OMD UK.
Sally Cowdry, the marketing and consumer director at Camelot, said: "This work is in its infancy, but we look forward to working with Lida and are delighted that they will be bringing their enthusiasm and specialist expertise to this project."
AMV recently created a campaign to promote the revamped Lotto after the price of a ticket doubled to £2.
The overhaul, which increased the overall prize fund, was partly in response to flagging sales.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East