Lida nets comms brief from lottery operator
Camelot, the operator of the National Lottery, has awarded Lida a new brief to improve the way it communicates with people who play its lottery and scratch-card games.
The appointment does not affect Camelot’s other agencies, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, Havas Media and OMD UK.
Sally Cowdry, the marketing and consumer director at Camelot, said: "This work is in its infancy, but we look forward to working with Lida and are delighted that they will be bringing their enthusiasm and specialist expertise to this project."
AMV recently created a campaign to promote the revamped Lotto after the price of a ticket doubled to £2.
The overhaul, which increased the overall prize fund, was partly in response to flagging sales.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA