#Power100 2013: a definitive guide to the UK's most influential marketers
The most influential and inspiring marketers in the UK have been unveiled in Marketing's Power 100 list published today (29 November), in association with SapientNitro.
Marketing's Power 100 2013
The annual Who's Who of men and women leading the biggest brands includes established marketing masters from Aviva’s Amanda MacKenzie to Unilever’s Marc Mathieu. But nothing stands still in marketing, and almost half (45) of the Power 100 are new entries from last year's list.
Among the new faces elevated to our top tier of marketing are Marks & Spencer’s executive director of marketing and business development, Patrick Bousquet-Chavanne, David James, marketing director of BT’s consumer division, and Bonin Bough, vice-president of global media and consumer engagement, Mondelez International.
Sainsbury’s stellar year has continued with its marketing director Sarah Warby ranked the number one retail marketer, followed by John Lewis’s Craig Inglis in second place and Boots’ Elizabeth Fagan in third. It marks the culmination of an impressive year for the supermarket chain; it was voted The Marketing Society’s Brand of the Year 2013 earlier this month and Warby won Marketing Leader of the Year.
Warby is also one of the 30 women to feature in Power 100 alongside Sally Cowdry, Camelot’s marketing director, and EE’s chief marketing officer Pippa Dunn. The proportion of women among the most powerful remains stubbornly set at about one third; in 2012 it was 27, and in 2011 32 made the list.
Marketing’s Power 100 is a celebration of the people who have had the biggest impact on our industry over the past year and is in association with SapientNitro.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East