Inferno wins Govt teacher recruitment brief
Inferno has won its second Government roster account, picking up the National College for Teaching Leadership (NCTL) recruitment brief.
NCTL: Inferno picks up recruitment brief
The independent agency won the account after a competitive pitch that was run through the Government Procurement Service. Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and Ogilvy & Mather also pitched for the account, which was previously held by Adam & Eve/DDB.
Adam & Eve/DDB was not appointed to the Government’s creative roster earlier this year and could not re-pitch for the NCTL account.
Inferno is being tasked with creating an integrated campaign for the NCTL (formerly the Teaching Agency) to attract graduates into teaching and raise the profession’s status. DraftFCB will continue to handle the NCTL’s customer relationship management work.
Frazer Gibney, the chairman and chief executive of Inferno, said: "The NCTL, in its various guises, has a history of iconic creative work and we're looking forward to continuing this rich tradition."
In July, Inferno won the pitch for the Money Advice Service, which was the first appointment run through the new GPS. DLKW Lowe was the incumbent on that account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Client Service Manager - Media Planning and Sponsorship PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Account Manager - The Leading Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London