Inferno wins Govt teacher recruitment brief
Inferno has won its second Government roster account, picking up the National College for Teaching Leadership (NCTL) recruitment brief.
NCTL: Inferno picks up recruitment brief
The independent agency won the account after a competitive pitch that was run through the Government Procurement Service. Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and Ogilvy & Mather also pitched for the account, which was previously held by Adam & Eve/DDB.
Adam & Eve/DDB was not appointed to the Government’s creative roster earlier this year and could not re-pitch for the NCTL account.
Inferno is being tasked with creating an integrated campaign for the NCTL (formerly the Teaching Agency) to attract graduates into teaching and raise the profession’s status. DraftFCB will continue to handle the NCTL’s customer relationship management work.
Frazer Gibney, the chairman and chief executive of Inferno, said: "The NCTL, in its various guises, has a history of iconic creative work and we're looking forward to continuing this rich tradition."
In July, Inferno won the pitch for the Money Advice Service, which was the first appointment run through the new GPS. DLKW Lowe was the incumbent on that account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)