KFC "come together" by Bartle Bogle Hegarty
KFC is releasing a tongue-in-cheek musical ad for Christmas, encouraging people to forget their differences over a bucket of fried chicken. The two-and-a-half minute ad was created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty and will break during ITV’s The X Factor on Saturday (30 November). After the launch, KFC will kick off a social media campaign on Twitter, where customers can write about conflict in their own life. The winning entrant will star in a TV ad that will air during The X Factor on 14 December and feature a KFC choir singing a specially written song. The spot was created by Matt Moreland, David Kolbusz and Chris Clarke. It was directed by Tim Godsall through Biscuit Filmworks.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London
- PROCUCTION MANAGER / DIRECTOR - BRANDING DESIGN & STRATEGY Royds Raphael £45k-£50k+neg, London