Creature expands FMCG client roster with Crusha
Creature London has deepened its relationship with Silver Spoon, picking up work for Crusha.
Crusha: 2007 TV campaign
Creature won the milkshake brand Crusha, which is part of Silver Spoon, after a competitive pitch. Crusha previously used The Gate for its advertising.
The agency already works with Silver Spoon on its Truvia brand. Creature will now help Crusha create a TV-led campaign. Crusha spent £138,000 on advertising in 2012, according to Nielsen.
Tony Lucas, the marketing director of Silver Spoon, said: "Crusha is a great brand with lots of potential. Despite strong competition Creature convinced us that they had grasped the challenge and could add to an impressive back catalogue of creative work."
Dan Shute, a managing partner at Creature London, said: "We seem to be building up a portfolio of iconic British brands."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London