Top 10 social brands: Playboy's Kate Moss cover proves a hit
Social media analyst Starcount looks at the world's most popular brands on social media in November.
Playboy: added 1.6m new Facebook fans
Facebook has been crowned top social brand for November, adding almost 10m new fans on its own platform, and knocking last month's leader National Geographic into second place.
The biggest entry in the top five comes from Playboy, which celebrated its 60th anniversary with a cover shoot featuring model Kate Moss. Walt Disney continued its strong performance by holding on to third place.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London