Top 10 social brands: Playboy's Kate Moss cover proves a hit
Social media analyst Starcount looks at the world's most popular brands on social media in November.
Playboy: added 1.6m new Facebook fans
Facebook has been crowned top social brand for November, adding almost 10m new fans on its own platform, and knocking last month's leader National Geographic into second place.
The biggest entry in the top five comes from Playboy, which celebrated its 60th anniversary with a cover shoot featuring model Kate Moss. Walt Disney continued its strong performance by holding on to third place.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London