It's a pizza delivery! Domino's parodies BA's #Lookup ads
The flash of a headlight, the familiar blue box attached to the back of a delivery bike, and a child pointing downwards at the pizza-man as he sets off on his mission.
Dominoes: runs 'look down' campaign
The tongue-in-cheek #Lookdown outdoor ad takes a child pointing its finger and aims it straight at British Airways, which last month revealed its #Lookup outdoor posters delivering realtime information about a plane when it flies overhead (see below).
The Domino's strapline reads: "Look It's a large Pepperoni Passion for Simon in Acton"
Client: Nick Dutch, head of digital
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Brand Strategy Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £43000 - £48000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London