It's a pizza delivery! Domino's parodies BA's #Lookup ads
The flash of a headlight, the familiar blue box attached to the back of a delivery bike, and a child pointing downwards at the pizza-man as he sets off on his mission.
Dominoes: runs 'look down' campaign
The tongue-in-cheek #Lookdown outdoor ad takes a child pointing its finger and aims it straight at British Airways, which last month revealed its #Lookup outdoor posters delivering realtime information about a plane when it flies overhead (see below).
The Domino's strapline reads: "Look It's a large Pepperoni Passion for Simon in Acton"
Client: Nick Dutch, head of digital
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london