Nike conjures Brazilian footballers' unique style for World Cup ambush ad
Nike is seeking to associate itself with next year's World Cup in Brazil, despite not being an official sponsor, with an ad that showcases the host's unique style of play way of seeing the game.
The film aims to bring to life what is in each player’s mind as they play, and football fans are being encouraged to participate by sharing silhouettes of themselves on social media and customising T-shirts at Nike.com.
Client: Davide Grasso, chief marketing officer at Nike
Agency: Wieden+Kennedy São Paulo
Creatives: Icaro Doria and Guillermo Vega
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire