Miller Genuine Draft hands Nexus/H global digital work
Nexus/H, the full-service agency, has been awarded the global digital account for Miller Genuine Draft, the lager brand distributed by SABMiller.
Miller Genuine Draft: awards global digital account to Nexus/H
The Kent-based Nexus/H was chosen after a four-way pitch that took place in September. It included incumbent agency Quirk, as well as Mad River and Weapon7.
The agency will now work with Miller Genuine Draft on digital creative strategy across all markets, as well as community management on social media platforms and fan acquisition.
Nexus/H will start managing the brand’s community this week. It will also activate the digital element and media planning and buying for the brand’s annual Miller Music Tour event, which will go live in April next year.
Tom Poynter, the managing director of Nexus/H, said: "The engagement will enable us to demonstrate the true value of having creative and media services within a sole agency and operating at a global level.
"The brand and clients’ ambition to reach a very specific online audience, through brave creative work and leading-edge technology, is very motivating."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)