Volvo moves global creative into Grey London
Volvo Car Group has hired Grey London as its new global creative agency, following a competitive pitch.
Volvo: moves global creative into Grey London
The incumbent on the global business was Havas’ Arnold Worldwide.
The appointment follows a global creative agency review that Volvo Car Group announced in June 2013 and involved six agencies. Four agencies presented their full proposals, according to the car company.
Alain Visser, the senior vice president, sales marketing and customer service at Volvo Cars, said: "We are delighted to have Grey London onboard, taking Volvo Cars to the next level by visualizing our personality and releasing the full potential of our unique brand."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire