Burger King: turning the worst thing on the internet into LOLZ
Love watching YouTube? Hate having to sit through pre-roll ads? Burger King has the answer.
The brand has taken pains to create 64 different pre-roll ads to target users looking up specific videos most popular with Burger King’s target market, such as clips of "animal attacks", screaming goats, TV host Jimmy Fallon or the 'Anchorman 2' trailer.
The result? BK turned the worst thing on the internet into LOLZ.
Brand: Burger King
Client: James Woodbridge and Rachel Morriss-Jarvis
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London