Burger King: turning the worst thing on the internet into LOLZ
Love watching YouTube? Hate having to sit through pre-roll ads? Burger King has the answer.
The brand has taken pains to create 64 different pre-roll ads to target users looking up specific videos most popular with Burger King’s target market, such as clips of "animal attacks", screaming goats, TV host Jimmy Fallon or the 'Anchorman 2' trailer.
The result? BK turned the worst thing on the internet into LOLZ.
Brand: Burger King
Client: James Woodbridge and Rachel Morriss-Jarvis
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire