Burger King: turning the worst thing on the internet into LOLZ
Love watching YouTube? Hate having to sit through pre-roll ads? Burger King has the answer.
The brand has taken pains to create 64 different pre-roll ads to target users looking up specific videos most popular with Burger King’s target market, such as clips of "animal attacks", screaming goats, TV host Jimmy Fallon or the 'Anchorman 2' trailer.
The result? BK turned the worst thing on the internet into LOLZ.
Brand: Burger King
Client: James Woodbridge and Rachel Morriss-Jarvis
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Director of Strategy Factory Design Labs Depending on Qualifications, Valais