Burger King: turning the worst thing on the internet into LOLZ
Love watching YouTube? Hate having to sit through pre-roll ads? Burger King has the answer.
The brand has taken pains to create 64 different pre-roll ads to target users looking up specific videos most popular with Burger King’s target market, such as clips of "animal attacks", screaming goats, TV host Jimmy Fallon or the 'Anchorman 2' trailer.
The result? BK turned the worst thing on the internet into LOLZ.
Brand: Burger King
Client: James Woodbridge and Rachel Morriss-Jarvis
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Client Service Manager - Media Planning and Sponsorship PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Account Manager - The Leading Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Head of Digital Marketing Salt £60000 - £86000 per annum + £5K C/A, Manchester
- Display Account Manager - Media Agency - London Norton Leigh up to 28k plus excellent benefits, Central London