Burger King: turning the worst thing on the internet into LOLZ
Love watching YouTube? Hate having to sit through pre-roll ads? Burger King has the answer.
The brand has taken pains to create 64 different pre-roll ads to target users looking up specific videos most popular with Burger King’s target market, such as clips of "animal attacks", screaming goats, TV host Jimmy Fallon or the 'Anchorman 2' trailer.
The result? BK turned the worst thing on the internet into LOLZ.
Brand: Burger King
Client: James Woodbridge and Rachel Morriss-Jarvis
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Pharma / Healthcare Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £60k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (West), London (Greater) / Twickenham, Lo...
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire