Hottest virals: Three's Shetland pony gets festive, plus Cartier and Kopparberg
The latest viral videos from Three, Cartier and Kopparberg.
Three: the pony gets festive
Three - The pony at Christmas
Socks, the dancing Shetland pony, is back doing his trademark moonwalk for Three. But this time it’s snowing and there’s a Christmas tree and a horse wearing reindeer antlers. A nice bit of content recycling by the mobile network.
Cartier – Winter Tale
An adorable animated panther take a magical journey through Paris in Cartier’s fourth instalment of its Winter Tale series.
Kopparberg – Log Creations
Kopparberg, the Swedish cider brand, is giving away personalised carved logs from the Kopparberg forest to raise awareness its new warm Spiced Apple variant. The film promoting the competition, created by 18 Feet & Rising, asks viewers to tweet ideas to @KopparbergUK.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire