Kate Scally handed new role at Daily Mail publisher
Mail Publishing, the company behind the Daily Mail, has moved Kate Scally into the newly created role of head of marketing and comms.
Scally has been handed the job having been head of group research, planning & comms at dmg media, which owns Mail Publishing and is part of the wider DMGT group.
Reporting to Roland Agambar, CMO, dmg media, Scally will be responsible for all cross-platform marketing communication, driving sales and demand for Mail content.
Mail Publishing is also home to titles including MailOnline, The Mail on Sunday, Metro, Wowcher, Jobsite and Jobrapido.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire