Kate Scally handed new role at Daily Mail publisher
Mail Publishing, the company behind the Daily Mail, has moved Kate Scally into the newly created role of head of marketing and comms.
Scally has been handed the job having been head of group research, planning & comms at dmg media, which owns Mail Publishing and is part of the wider DMGT group.
Reporting to Roland Agambar, CMO, dmg media, Scally will be responsible for all cross-platform marketing communication, driving sales and demand for Mail content.
Mail Publishing is also home to titles including MailOnline, The Mail on Sunday, Metro, Wowcher, Jobsite and Jobrapido.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham