Kate Scally handed new role at Daily Mail publisher
Mail Publishing, the company behind the Daily Mail, has moved Kate Scally into the newly created role of head of marketing and comms.
Scally has been handed the job having been head of group research, planning & comms at dmg media, which owns Mail Publishing and is part of the wider DMGT group.
Reporting to Roland Agambar, CMO, dmg media, Scally will be responsible for all cross-platform marketing communication, driving sales and demand for Mail content.
Mail Publishing is also home to titles including MailOnline, The Mail on Sunday, Metro, Wowcher, Jobsite and Jobrapido.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London