Kate Scally handed new role at Daily Mail publisher
Mail Publishing, the company behind the Daily Mail, has moved Kate Scally into the newly created role of head of marketing and comms.
Scally has been handed the job having been head of group research, planning & comms at dmg media, which owns Mail Publishing and is part of the wider DMGT group.
Reporting to Roland Agambar, CMO, dmg media, Scally will be responsible for all cross-platform marketing communication, driving sales and demand for Mail content.
Mail Publishing is also home to titles including MailOnline, The Mail on Sunday, Metro, Wowcher, Jobsite and Jobrapido.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Marketing Manager Haymarket Media Group Dependant on experience, Teddington, Middlesex