Activision seeks social shop
Activision Blizzard, the computer games company that publishes 'Call of Duty', is looking to appoint its first social media agency across Europe.
Megan Fox: stars in Call of Duty campaign
The company is running the pitch itself and has, in the past two weeks, sent agencies a request for information with regards the brief. At the time of writing, no chemistry meetings had taken place.
The brief is understood not to relate to a specific game created by Activision, which last month released the newest incarnation of its serial, ‘Call of Duty: Ghosts’.
The Los Angeles agency 72andSunny created the TV ad for the new 'Call of Duty' game. The spot features a group of friends in a warzone and stars actress Megan Fox.
The independent digital agency SapientNitro was appointed to the brand's digital account in the US. Meanwhile, the Red Consultancy handles Activision's PR in the UK. WPP's MEC retained the media account last March.
A spokesman for Activision declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London