Activision seeks social shop
Activision Blizzard, the computer games company that publishes 'Call of Duty', is looking to appoint its first social media agency across Europe.
Megan Fox: stars in Call of Duty campaign
The company is running the pitch itself and has, in the past two weeks, sent agencies a request for information with regards the brief. At the time of writing, no chemistry meetings had taken place.
The brief is understood not to relate to a specific game created by Activision, which last month released the newest incarnation of its serial, ‘Call of Duty: Ghosts’.
The Los Angeles agency 72andSunny created the TV ad for the new 'Call of Duty' game. The spot features a group of friends in a warzone and stars actress Megan Fox.
The independent digital agency SapientNitro was appointed to the brand's digital account in the US. Meanwhile, the Red Consultancy handles Activision's PR in the UK. WPP's MEC retained the media account last March.
A spokesman for Activision declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London