Outdoor Plus expands 'ultra premium' network in London
Outdoor Plus is set to launch five digital screens in central London over the next two months in Kensington, Chelsea, Hampstead, Highgate, Muswell Hill, Chiswick and Kew.
Outdoor Plus is creating a network of what its dubs "ultra-premium screens" for brands with the digital benefits of immediacy, flexibility and accountability.
The five new screens include Cheyne Walk, already live in Chelsea and currently running tactical campaigns for The Football Association, Vogue and Google.
Elsewhere, A1 Archway is due to launch in December on one of the main road arterials into the City and Central London and link with the M1 motorway. The high specification, large format digital screen is expected to deliver nearly 400,000 impacts per two weeks.
A12 East Cross Route will launch in January 2014 on one of the main routes into Canary Wharf and East London. It’s situated near the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and will reach associated sports, event and business audiences with more than 1.3 million adult impressions per two weeks.
Chiswick Roundabout (x2 screens) will also launch in January 2014. The dual screens will be situated on the busy Western gateway into London from the M4 and the meeting point of the North and South Circular roads.
Steve Atkinson, commercial director at Outdoor Plus, said the screens will add more than 2.5 million "vehicular impacts" every two weeks.
"For us it’s as much about the delivery as it is the product and these screens enable us to lead flexible campaign planning of DOOH, reaching a high-worth, urbanite and affluent commuter audience."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)