Maxus hires TalkSport's Laura Wade to run partnerships division
Maxus has launched Maxus Partnerships, a content and sponsorships division, and hired Laura Wade, the head of digital at UTV's TalkSport and Sport magazine, to run it.
Laura Wade and Tim Irwin: changes at Maxus
The new division will create content and arrange services such as product placement, rights holders partnerships, ad-funded programming and partnerships with media outlets and other companies, such as schools.
Wade, now head of Maxus Partnerships, is in the process of recruiting a team of four to work with her.
At TalkSport, she worked closely with editorial teams and rights holders to create content-led partnerships for sponsors. Prior to TalkSport Wade was at Carat Sponsorship, latterly as a communication sponsorship manager.
Wade will report into Tim Irwin, the chief operating officer at Maxus.
Irwin said: "The current standard partnership model is still relevant but as consumers and the media landscape change, partnerships must evolve too."
Maxus Partnerships will work across platforms with a focus on digital, using social and search resources from the wider agency.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London