Maxus hires TalkSport's Laura Wade to run partnerships division
Maxus has launched Maxus Partnerships, a content and sponsorships division, and hired Laura Wade, the head of digital at UTV's TalkSport and Sport magazine, to run it.
Laura Wade and Tim Irwin: changes at Maxus
The new division will create content and arrange services such as product placement, rights holders partnerships, ad-funded programming and partnerships with media outlets and other companies, such as schools.
Wade, now head of Maxus Partnerships, is in the process of recruiting a team of four to work with her.
At TalkSport, she worked closely with editorial teams and rights holders to create content-led partnerships for sponsors. Prior to TalkSport Wade was at Carat Sponsorship, latterly as a communication sponsorship manager.
Wade will report into Tim Irwin, the chief operating officer at Maxus.
Irwin said: "The current standard partnership model is still relevant but as consumers and the media landscape change, partnerships must evolve too."
Maxus Partnerships will work across platforms with a focus on digital, using social and search resources from the wider agency.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)