Maxus hires TalkSport's Laura Wade to run partnerships division
Maxus has launched Maxus Partnerships, a content and sponsorships division, and hired Laura Wade, the head of digital at UTV's TalkSport and Sport magazine, to run it.
Laura Wade and Tim Irwin: changes at Maxus
The new division will create content and arrange services such as product placement, rights holders partnerships, ad-funded programming and partnerships with media outlets and other companies, such as schools.
Wade, now head of Maxus Partnerships, is in the process of recruiting a team of four to work with her.
At TalkSport, she worked closely with editorial teams and rights holders to create content-led partnerships for sponsors. Prior to TalkSport Wade was at Carat Sponsorship, latterly as a communication sponsorship manager.
Wade will report into Tim Irwin, the chief operating officer at Maxus.
Irwin said: "The current standard partnership model is still relevant but as consumers and the media landscape change, partnerships must evolve too."
Maxus Partnerships will work across platforms with a focus on digital, using social and search resources from the wider agency.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £42,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Innovation Development Manager Stopgap £35750 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Social Content Producer leading London Digital Agency highly progressive social account Ramsden Road c.£40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Secure Connectivity Product Manager Barclay Meade £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Berkshire
- Digital Fundraising Analyst PFJ £34000.00 - £41500.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)