DLKW Lowe launches digital division Lowe Epic
DLKW Lowe has launched a digital offering called Lowe Epic, with Burger King as its first client.
Burger King: founding client of DLKW Lowe’s digital division
The division will provide a range of digital communications services including strategy, creative, design and build and community management. It is led by the managing director, Alan Parker, who is a former digital chief at the sister Interpublic PR shop GolinHarris.
Lowe Epic is already working on the Burger King UK business with Lowe Open.
Richard Warren, the joint chief executive of DLKW Lowe, said: "We are very excited to have Alan on board and to see Lowe Epic off to such a great start.
"The Burger King win is testament to his vision and ambition, and also to the talent within the wider Lowe Epic team. They are already achieving great things."
Parker set up Ogilvy & Mather’s 360º Digital Influence team in Sydney before joining GolinHarris.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire