Vizeum wins £10m MoreThan media account
Aegis Media's Vizeum has won the £10 million media planning and buying business for RSA's insurance brand MoreThan, previously held by Starcom MediaVest Group.
MoreThan: Vizeum wins media account
Vizeum, led by chief executive Richard Morris, is believed to have won the business in a competitive pitch-process involving incumbent MediaVest and OMD.
The review has been handled by MoreThan’s head of marketing communications, Hannah House, and comes amid an aggressive growth strategy in the UK by the insurance company. The company is expected to significantly boost its media spend next year to help gain marketshare.
The pitch process has been handled by Oystercatchers.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East