Andy Duncan named AA president
Andy Duncan, the managing director of Camelot UK Lotteries, will be the next president of the Advertising Association. He succeeds the BT Group chief executive, Gavin Patterson.
Duncan: former C4 chief
Duncan, a former Channel 4 chief executive, will work alongside the AA’s chairman, Cilla Snowball, and chief executive, Tim Lefroy, to promote the benefits of advertising to the economy.
Snowball said: "Gavin has overseen a step-change in the AA’s reach and influence. It’s a tough act to follow but, in Andy, we have found a fantastic successor."
Duncan will start his role on 30 January. His positions before joining Camelot to run The National Lottery business also include chief executive of the luxury-car dealership HR Owen and chairman of Freeview.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire